Bittersweet Song Fantasia - Fantasia has released five studio albums Free Yourself 2004 Fantasia 2006 Back To Me 2008 Side. 1 Song 4 Minutes.

Fantasia Barrino Bittersweet American Idol Youtube
Part of me is letting go.

Bittersweet song fantasia. HttpsmarturlitFantSpotifyIQidFantasiaBSAs featured on Back. Fantasias work on Bittersweet won her the Grammy Award for Best Female RB Vocal Performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards the last song to win this category. Every now and then I still get a flashback Of the time I spent Thinking you could be that one Should I have just kept your love.
Click to listen to Fantasia on Spotify. See I dont understand Like somebody is gonna get hurt Out of this situation And you just hope its not you At times. Its bittersweet its bittersweet Guess Ill always love you Its bittersweet its bittersweet When we were together You aint treat me right Damn I really love you I aint gonna lie When I think about you Its bittersweet.
In 2008 the star stopped by to perform a manic version of her song Bore Me. Listen to Bittersweet on Spotify. No Copyright Infringement IntendedFantasia - Bittersweet Album - Back To MeFantasia - Bittersweet Album - Back To MeFantasia - Bittersweet Album - Back To M.
Its bittersweet its bittersweet Guess Ill always love you Its bittersweet its bittersweet When we were together You aint treat me right Damn I really love you I aint gonna lie Cause when I think about you Its bittersweet I still have the box full of things you gave me Start to throw it out somethin always stops me yeah. Enjoy Fantasia Bittersweet Song Cover by Jasmin FoxI sing Fantasia Bittersweet live and Fantasia Bittersweet slowed down in this song cover. 2010 19 Recordings Limited under exclusive license to J Records a unit of Sony Music Entertainment.
Bittersweet the lead single from her 3rd record Back To Me isnt a bad song but not as strong as she placed her voice on Even Angels earlier this year. It peaked in the top 10 on the RB charts and also won her her first and only Grammy. Bittersweet was also nominated for Best RB Song.
This is the first single from American singer Fantasias third album Back to MeThe song penned by My Life Would Suck Without You writer Claude Kelly and Russian Roulette hitmaker Chuck Harmony was released on May 11 2010RCAJive Label Group senior VP of AR Keith Naftaly told Billboard magazine that Kelly has an amazing way of decoding things in Fantasias head. Fantasia Song 2010. Listen to Bittersweet on Spotify.
2010 19 Recordings Limited under exclusive license to J Records a unit of Sony Music Entertainment. After a few hiccups it appears things are back on track with Fantasias new album. Whatever the case is Fantasia should really hold her strength up high and get her life back first and hopefully that will be the sweetest thing on her Earth the way she sees life around her.
Damn I really love you Iaint gonna lie. Released May 10 2010. Fantasia Monique Barrino or simply Fantasia born June 30 1984 in High Point North Carolina an African-American rhythm and blues singer who came to fame as the winner of the third season of the television series American Idol.
Bittersweet is taken from Fantasias as-yet-untitled new album due July 13. Listen to Bittersweet by Fantasia 107358 Shazams featuring on Fantasia Essentials and Claude Kelly. Cause when I think about you its bittersweet its bittersweet Guess Ill always love you its bittersweet its bittersweet When we were together you aint treat me right.
Songbook Apple Music playlists. When you visit any website it may store or retrieve information on your browser mostly in the form of cookies. The song also won the 2011 NAACP Image Award for Best Song.
Its bittersweet its bittersweet Yes Ill always love you Its bittersweet its bittersweet When we were together You aint treat me right Damn I really loved ya I aint gonna lie Cause when I think about you Its bittersweet I still have a box Full of things you gave me Start to throw it out Something always stops me yeah Im not as over. So even though I left you I cant forget you. Also available in the iTunes Store.
Fantasias official music video for Bittersweet. The song was released on May 11 2010 as the lead single from the album. Fantasia Song 2010.
Fantasia - Bittersweet Lyrics. Now set for release in June the LP will be preceded by first official single Bittersweet -. Bittersweet a song by Within Temptation that appears on the 2003 German edition of Mother Earth Bittersweet Miz song 2006 Bittersweet Fantasia song 2010 Bittersweet Sophie Ellis-Bextor song 2010 Bittersweet a song by Ellie Goulding from the 2012 soundtrack to Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Bittersweet is the lead single from Fantasia Barrinos third studio album Back to Me. The sloppy all-over-the-place performance left judge Simon Cowell with his mouth hanging open in shock creating a YouTube moment to remember.
Fantasia Bittersweet Video Rnbdirt Com
Bittersweet Video Song By Fantasia Performing Download Vob

Music Video By Fantasia Performing Bittersweet C 2010 J Records A Unit Of Sony Music Entertainment Soul Music Music Lovers Good Music

Lyrics For Bittersweet By Fantasia Songfacts

On Set Of Fantasia S Bittersweet Video Rap Up

Fantasia S Bittersweet Video Best Of Her Career Yes Ew Com
New Song Fantasia Bittersweet New Single That Grape Juice

Fantasia Bittersweet Music Videos Music Lovers Fantasia Barrino

Fantasia Barrino Bittersweet Youtube

Fantasia Bittersweet Singersroom Com

Fantasia Bittersweet Lyrics Musixmatch

Fantasia Bittersweet Lyrics Genius Lyrics

Fantasia Live Bittersweet At City Winery Atl 11 27 17 Youtube

Bittersweet By Fantasia On Amazon Music Amazon Com